Friday, June 1, 2012

Rainy Friday

Which makes it just perfect for sleeping in-which I did.  A lot.  It was magical and just one of the many, many things I love about being out of school for the summer. 

What else do I love?
-wearing my pj's all day if I so choose-and baby, sometimes I choose
-not having to pack my lunch and/or get school clothes ready each night
-no alarm clock-woo-hoo!!!
-the joyful freedom of no schedule at all

Summer is pretty freaking great.  And this (shout out to mild winter!) we get a nice long one.  I intend to enjoy it-pool time, friend and family time, mini vacay time and me time. What are your summer plans?  And favorite things about the most sweltering of seasons? (the heat and humidity would be on the not so favorite list for me!)

On the weight loss front I have been maintaining pretty much the last few weeks.  It's been hard to stick to a diet once school was out-I knew it would be.  I have good days and bad but frankly I am just happy not to have gained any back so far.  I need to buckle down though-trying a boot camp tomorrow morning with some Zumba peeps-Lord help me!  I'm hoping that that, in addition to Zumba and walking will get the weight coming off a little faster again-if I survive.

Heading out Monday for a few days in Gatlinburg with my peeps-I am as excited as if we were going to the beach-which sadly we are not-time and money constraints suck.  But we are going to relax, likely pig out (hence the need for boot camp!) and do some shopping and other fun stuff.  It will be nice just to get away and change the scenery for a few days.

And now I am going to go get dress-yes I am aware of the time-what of it? And then to go get my oil changed (vroom vroom) and stop by my home aways from home Wal-Mart for a few things.  It's a wild life I lead, I know. 

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment