Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I've Been Bad

Really bad.  Maybe the worst blogger on the planet.

Summertime will do that to you.

That's not entirely true.  Summertime, working out a lot, horse shows, swimming, new puppies and frustration will do that to you.

Yes my name is Lindsay and I am a frustrated blogger.  I think I had grandiose imaginings of how this would go.  That people would read this and be enchanted by me and I would be rocketed into blogger superstardom.

Yeah that's not happening-I have very few readers, very few comments and I'm not really sure what to do about it.

So that is my question for the day-it's really more like a series of questions:

What do you like to read about on blogs?
How can I spice things up?
What kinds of things draw your attention to blogs?
What are some ways to get out there and reach and hopefully gain some more readers?

Any ideas will be much appreciated-as are those of you out there who are reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment