Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dead Air

I don't delude myself into thinking that there are thousands out there wondering why I haven't posted in a several days-in fact according to my Blogger stats it looks like I've got about 3 readers and I'm pretty sure they're friends/family. 

Anyway....the reason for my absence would be that the final week of school is crashing down upon us complete with field days, parties, awards programs et al.  It's exhausting.  Last night I was up late making a cookie cake for our party and putting together end of the year gifts for my kids.  But today and tomorrow then ...FREEDOM.  I'm not sure who is more excited-me or them.  My money's on me.

So after this week and the three teacher work days that follow my life will be filled with more than ample time for blogging.  Prepare to be entertained or bored to tears.  All three of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment